6.18.2004

blogging in a vacuum

well, I apparently am not hitting on topics that generate comments OR I have no readers. will that stop me?? NO! jeez people, did you think I wasn't into blathering about my life on a semi-public forum or what?

So, this morning I got up and biked up to the Cheese Board. very nice ride at that hour. Dan took his break at 8:30am, so I met him for "lunch" (he started at 5am). I had the yummy chocolate thing. mmmmm mmmmm chocolate. Anyway, then I tried one of the most popular cheese, the Explorateur triple cream. Yeech! It was creamy, but then a horrid cream cheese after-taste. I told Dan not to bother...bleah! and that was cold. imagine it warm. eeeeeeew.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Phelps said...

Sometimes you have to wait a few years for a comment.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home