6.06.2004

all was delish!



the Ballerina goat gouda was fantastic. Matteo was totally right about it being a good picnic cheese. You can see it is a lovely color - caramel with white dots. It's 1.5 years old, so it's got a bit of a bite. It's not very goaty and not very salty, but it's got some other nice flavors which defy description. I'd give it an A.

Others conspired to bring additional tasty food to our post-swim picnic, and were successful (thanks ya'll)! Must mention that Jeanine also brought ECLAIRS. Eclairs! one had coffee-flavored icing and filling. soooooo tasty. Yes, I would like to have a pastry soon. If this is the kind of treatment I get after open water swimming events, then I will do alllll possible open water swimming events! So, I swam slightly slower than I'd expected, at about 37 minutes for the 1 mile. Dan also thought I'd swim faster. hmph, will have to start lifting weights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home